THE COMMITMENT OF CASA LEON D’ORO AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
As always, the safety of our guests and staff remains our top priority. We are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of your stay and to offer you maximum flexibility based on recent developments due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Health and Hygiene – Updated to the latest Government provisions:
Casa Leon d’Oro has developed a program that introduces a new standard of cleaning and disinfection, to guarantee guests an even cleaner and safer stay.
In addition, some experts in prevention will advise us and help us improve the disinfection protocols for hotel cleaning and in the supply of suitable PPE.
The program includes:
- Additional disinfection of the main contact points in the guest rooms, including light switches, thermostats and door handles.
- Use of dry aerosol for air and fabrics both in the rooms and in the common areas. All spaces are aired frequently.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at high temperatures and with specific sanitising additives.
- We have limited the paper supports (such as brochures and guest directories) in the rooms, replacing them with plastic documentation which can be sanitised.
- Increased frequency of public areas cleaning, including areas of greatest use, such as toilets and lift.
- Sanitising hand gel is available to guests in the entrances and in all common areas
- Implementation of safety signs to maintain the necessary social distance
- In the breakfast / restaurant area we have eliminated the buffet service, providing table service also for breakfast. The tablecloth is single use only and we guarantee the sanitation of tables, chairs and menus after each use. Our menu is also available on the hotel website. Francesca del Re email@example.com
- Pre-check-in and check-out, where possible, in order to reduce exposure at the reception area.
- Payments by credit cards with a contact-less device are preferred.
- Increased security for team members through the provision of personal protective equipment and training on optimised and sector specific protocols